AGM 2021 Notification
Date and Time: 17h30, Thursday, 13 January 2022
Venue: Virtual Meeting, details to follow
In accordance with the bylaws of the ACFE Ireland Chapter, we hereby give notice that: The Annual General Meeting of ACFE Ireland Chapter will take place on Thursday, 13 January 2022. In the interest of the health and safety of our members the meeting will be held virtually, via Zoom, at 17h30.
Members can request additions to the Agenda by emailing email@example.com The final Agenda will be circulated closer to the time.
Instructions for Submitting Nominations
ACFE Ireland Chapter Members may nominate multiple qualified candidates. There is no limit to the number of candidates you may nominate for any of the open Board positions. We strongly encourage you to discuss your nomination with the candidate prior to submission to determine his or her interest and willingness to serve as a member of the ACFE Ireland Board.
Gather the following information for each nominee: full name and your reasons for nominating.
Complete a Nomination Form for each of your nominees.
Deadline for Nominations: Friday, December 10, 2021 at 23h59
If you have any questions, please contact Brigitte Tyack, Chapter Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Board member role, responsibilities & commitments.
Serving on the board of ACFE Ireland Chapter is an opportunity to set the agenda for the future of Fraud prevention in Ireland. It is a phenomenal experience for networking, engaging with strategic-level issues, and for serving the field and all who are impacted by international and local Fraud Prevention.
Board member’s serve a two year term individuals may serve two consecutive terms. A nominee for board member should be a member of ACFE. Duties include:
• Make attendance at regular monthly Board meetings (50% of the yearly meetings at a minimum).
• Notify President if unable to attend any meeting or if you have to arrive late.
• Actively develop on your allocated portfolio (see below for descriptions)
• Voluntarily assume responsibility for various tasks that arise from Board discussions, and seek to involve others (non-board) in ACFE Ireland projects or tasks. Complete agreed upon tasks in a timely manner.
• Actively encourage/secure Corporate membership and sponsorship within relevant industries and sectors.
• Promote ACFE Ireland Chapter events and activities within your company, to other members, and the general public via word of mouth, email and social media platforms.
• Assist Chapter Manager with the annual conference and/or symposium by encouraging attendance and serving as a volunteer during the event (set-up, break-down, registration, etc.).
• Make attendance at the AGM, annual conference and/or symposium a high priority.
• Submit 1 article for ACFE’s Ireland Chapter E-Newsletter, per year.
• Submit 1 case study/white paper for the ACFE Ireland Chapter to publish
• Conduct other specific tasks as requested by the President.
Instructions to nominate a Candidate to ACFE Ireland Chapter Board
All ACFE Ireland Chapter Members are welcome to submit nominees however please keep in mind that it is a closed nomination process and only open to ACFE Ireland Chapter Members. Please do not forward this on or any future emails relating to the Board, Nomination or Election Process.
Please follow the instructions to nominate a suitable candidate for consideration. You may also nominate yourself.