Tue, 02 Nov|
CAI Joint Event: Fraud and Forensic Investigation
In conjunction with the Charted Accountants Ireland (CAI), this fast-paced morning will focus on the key issues impacting fraud and forensic investigation professionals in Ireland. The session will provide insights from industry leading high profile speakers and a panel discussion.
Time & Location
02 Nov 2021, 09:30 – 13:30 GMT
About the Event
This course will be delivered over via Zoom on Tuesday 2 November 2021 starting at 9.30am. The Zoom link will be emailed to participants the day before the course is due to take place.
- Tom Hardin (TipperX) - The Inside Story of Tipper X
- Patrick D'Arcy/Roslyn Lee-Symmons (Grant Thornton) - Investigations and the use and importance of Data Analytics
- Glen Winn/Kevin Hart (Kroll) - Fraud Detection Strategy and Case Studies
- Aidan Larkin/Hugo Hoyland (Kroll) - Crypto Crime
- Question and Answer Panel
- Closing comments and event close